Celebrate in style with your family and friends!
Celebrate in the grandeur of a Georgian-style mansion house.
Fill the house with your family and friends and relax in comfort while our team look after you and your guests.
We will take care of all the details like food, drink and entertainment so all you have to do is have an unforgettable celebration.
“We had such a wonderful time. Great team who were always willing to go that extra mile. We couldn’t have hoped for a more enjoyable New Year celebration”
― Kate Marks (brought in 2014 with all of her family and friends at Raasay House)
How does it work?
Room for Everyone
- Large Groups – Between October 30th and March 1st you can book the whole house for only £1,999 per night. This is the entire house, 22 rooms and you can sleep 85 people. If you have 85 people that works out at just under £24 per person per night!
- Smaller Groups – Between October 30th and March 1st you can book all the hotel style rooms only for £1,200 (ten rooms from double to quadruple bedded)
Once you’ve booked your rooms you can then add on a ‘Food, Beverage and Party Package’ to best suit the special occasion.
Space to Party
- Dancing, dining and lounging. We’ve got plenty of comfortable areas for your guests to enjoy, and when you book the whole house they are all yours!
- You can reserve the house by emailing us or calling 01478660300
Bespoke Party Packages
- Once you have secured the house we will contact you and begin arranging your ideal party break. We’ll help you choose the right food, drink and entertainment for your party. We’ll take care of every little detail to make your special occasion unforgettable.
Hassle Free Booking!
- Your guests can contact us directly to book and pay for their own rooms. No need to chase your friends for cash or worry about room allocations.
Please note: Christmas and New Year bookings are for a minimum stay of 3 nights. Shorter stays are available on other dates. Can’t make it this year? then enquire for Christmas or New Year 2016/2017. Send us an enquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1478 660 300